Friday, May 6, 2011

NSD Sale and Special Scavenger Hunt

Check out all the fun that is happening at Enchanted this weekend. My whole store is on sale- 50% off now until Monday. You can pick up my bundles for only $4. Hurry while you can! I don't know that I will ever have these bundles marked down this low ever again. Discount doesn't show up in the store front but will be taken at checkout!! Click on ad to go directly to my store!!

Also join us today thru monday on a special scavenger hunt. Find 12 stars with the given clues. The first 5 people to guess correctly will win a $5 GC to ESS, next 5 will win a $3 GC, and the remaining will win a $1 coupon off anything in the ESS Store. Good Luck to everyone! Click on ad to take you to the forum with the clues!!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment