Tuesday, May 17, 2011

CT Call

I am looking to expand my team. Both seasoned and new scrappers welcome. Looking for both permanant and guest members.

The ad reads:

Requirements are:
-min. of 3 layouts per month
-1 layout per new kit
-post layouts to DST, ESS & your choice
-enable once a week
-comment in my ESS Gallery

To apply send an e-mail to my4princessesdesigns@gmail.com with the following information:

-send a short bio of yourself including your name
-a link to your most current gallery so that I can see your lovely work
-a list of your current CT's if you have any
-your blog address- if you have one. This is not necessary to be on my team
*If you are applying to be a guest please include which month you are most interested in*

All submissions are due May 25th 12pm EST. You will be notified by e-mail of your acceptance on May 26th and all winners will be announced on Saturday May 28th! Good Luck! I can't wait to see who joins our team!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment