Monday, June 13, 2011

NEWS!!!

It is very sad news to announce that ESS has closed their doors :( This is been my digi home since I because selling in October 2009. I will miss all the designers and customers. Thank you for all your support and love throughout this last year and half.

They say when one door closes another one opens. That is what has happened for me. I just opened a new shop at Divine Digital :) I am very grateful they are giving me a new home and so excited to meet all the new people there. Currently I have Graduates up in my new boutique :) This is my new release from this past Friday. The server at ESS when down just shortly after I released this kit so it hasn't been available for purchase until now. You will begin to see more and more of my kits pop up in my new boutique the next few days. Hope you enjoy my new kit and please come visit me at my new location!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment