Tuesday, December 14, 2010

CT Call

I am looking to expand my Creative Team. Do you love to scrap and would like to spend time with a fun team?? Then we need you! Check out my products by clicking on the ad!

It Reads:
-1 layout per new kit
-Min. of 3 layouts per month
-post to DST, ESS and your choice
-Enable once a week
-Comment in my Designer gallery
Interested send the following to my4princessesdesigns@gmail.com: (please put CT Call in subject)
-a short bio about yourself
-link to your most current gallery (so that I can see your beautiful work)
-your blog address if you have one
- a list of your current C.T.'s (beginner's also welcome)
-5 spots are open and call closes Jan. 10th or until all spots are filled!
I hope to hear from you today!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment