Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring Cleaning!

I have done a little spring cleaning in my store- Check it out!!!

I am retiring 2 of my products that will be available for sale only until May 30th and then they will be gone for good!!!

Pucker Up on Sale for only $.75


& School Daze on Sale for only $1.00


If you take a look in my store I have removed my Bundle kits. Every one of my kits now includes the matching alphas and glitter sheets (what the bundles all offered) for the same low price of $3.99 per kit (this is $1 savings from the $4.99 priced bundle kits), so more product for your dollar.

I also have the alpha's individually for sale for $2 each but be warned that they are included in each kit so purchasing both products will result in duplication of the alpha. Enjoy!!!

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment