Monday, December 14, 2009

12 Days of Christmas Freebies- Day 1

It was just brought to my attention that I had the wrong download for this freebie. I AM SO SORRY! It is fixed now and I am so sorry for the inconvience! Welcome to Day 1 of the 12 days of Christmas Freebies. For the next 12 days (until Christmas Day) I will have a freebie for you here to download. My gift to you for being such a great fan!

For Day 1, I have 3 photo masks for you. These are simple. If you've never done them before, just place them onto your page and place your picture inside of them. They create a unique and beautiful look for your photos. These are for Personal Use Only!

To Download Click HERE!

Example:

Please leave me some lovin' and join me tomorrow for the next freebie! Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much!!! I haven't used them before, so thank you for explaining how!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Dec. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 02:29pm, NY 05:29pm, UK 10:29pm] - 20 Dec [OZ 09:29am]).

    ReplyDelete