Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pucker-up Brag Book

Want a free brag book without hardly doing any work? I am hosting a brag book challenge at ESS this month using my Pucker-Up kit. Here are the details:

I will provide you with a brag book sized kit that coordinates with a kit in my store. That means each page is only 4x6 and all elements are sized to fit the pages.

November's Challenge will coordinate with Pucker-Up on sale right now for only $2

You are more than welcome to use the provided brag book kit and/or the full size kit from the store, but you can only use items from these kits to make your brag book page.If you accept this challenge, please reply here by November 12th to let me know that you are interested. By the 14th I will PM each person with the link to this brag book kit. You will have until Novmber 27th to make one (and only one) 4x6 page. Please save as a PNG so photos can be "slid" under that layer. If you have any questions or need assistance with your page, please let me know. You will have to e-mail me at my4princessesdesigns@gmail.com with your PNG file (just the PNG, no zip please) AND also post the preview in this thread. Please upload your layout in the Brag Book Challenge Gallery HERE!I will then PM all participants by the 30th with your new brag book. (It will contain one page from each participant.)
This is open for ALL to play. The more the merrier and the BIGGER the Brag Book I look forward to hearing from you and Happy Scrappin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment