Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New Kit and Freebies!!!

So Sorry I haven't posted for a while. There is just so much going on that I need to get caught back up and I am getting there. I have a new kit being released at ESS Tomorrow:


Perfect for all those little Diva's in your life. It will be on Sale tomorrow for $3.00. This kit has 16 papers, 36 elements, and a Bonus Alpha. You can purchase the Alpha separtely for $2.00. There will also be a coordinating Glitter Fill pack with 6 beautiful Glitter Fills. These will be on sale for $2.00. I will have a bundle package available- 16 papers, 36 elements, 1 alpha (uppercase, lowercase, numbers and punctuation), and 6 glitter fills- ALL for ONLY $4.50. Check out my store tomorrow (Oct. 28th) for these great deals!!!!

I forgot to mention that there are 4 freebie quickpages that are on my CT's blog. She made these beautiful QP's with My Kits- School Daze,Fall Playtime, Pucker-Up, and Diva-licious. Click HERE to pick them up. They are wonderful!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment