Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Campers

My daughter went to girls camp and my husband went to scout camp and brought back 1000's of pictures. That was my inspriation for this new camping kit. This kit is perfect for any of those camping trip pictures- family camp-outs, scout camp, girls camp, etc. This is in 2 downloads. 1 for 15 papers and the other is 33 elements. Please leave me feedback and send me your layouts you do using this kit. I will showcase them on my new gallery. Send jpegs to my4princessesdesigns@gmail.com . This kit is for personal use only- NO COMMERCIAL USE! Hope you enjoy!!

To Download Papers CLICK HERE!

To Download Elements CLICK HERE!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, my daughter went to camp and this will be great

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have wonderful designs...keep it up. I love your subjects too. It's really hard to find LDS products where I live. You have made my day & the rest of the people in my stake...because I passed you info along. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete